Donate to St. John’s, Lafayette using PayPal
St. John’s, Lafayette uses PayPal which is a secure online donation process. Because the church pays a small fee on these transactions (2% + $.30), it is suggested that this method of donation be used for one-time or occasional donations and not for regular giving. Unless otherwise designated, all donations will go to General Operating Fund, which supports the regular mission and ministry of St. John’s | Lafayette.
Steps for making an online donation through PayPal
- Click the “Donate” button on this page which will take you to PayPal’s secure website.
- Fill in the amount of your donation and click “Update Total”.
- To use a credit or debit card, click “Continue” and enter your information when requested or, if you already have a PayPal account, log into your account to complete the transaction. (Card information stays within the PayPal secure system and is not seen by the church.)
- On the page asking you to review your donation, you may designate a particular purpose or ministry for your donation by clicking on “Designate a purpose or ministry” link and typing the fund or project name. Examples include:
- The St. John’s Endowment Fund
- The Operational Subsidy Fund (OSF)
- The General Operating Fund
- The St. John’s/LUM Food Pantry
- Specific Programs or Ministries such as Children’s Formation or Music
- Capital/Long-term Improvements
- Other Non-budgeted Ministry Needs such as “Sharing Love with South Sudan” or “Habitat for Humanity”
- Then click “Donate $X.XX Now” to complete the donation.
- You will receive a receipt via email sent by PayPal.
As an alternative, you can mail a check to:
St. John’s Episcopal Church
600 Ferry St.
Lafayette, IN 47901